Safeguarding Policy for Montgomery Holloway Music Trust.
The purpose of this policy document is to protect the children and young people who receive services from MHMT.
To provide staff and volunteers with the overarching principles that underpin our work.
This policy applies to all working on behalf of MHMT (including staff, teachers, volunteers, trustees).
- We believe that children and young people should never experience abuse of any kind.
- We have a responsibility to promote the welfare of all children, young people and vulnerable adults, and to keep them safe.
- We provide a safe and secure environment.
- We respond promptly to any safeguarding concerns or allegations.
- We safely recruit all who will be working closely with the young people who attend our Summer School.
- We will seek to do this by valuing, listening to and respecting young people, by appointing a safeguarding lead and offering opportunities for training for all staff.
Nominated Safeguarding lead:
Mobile 07985 41 5757